Designed by Cindy Chretien-Leclerc
A changing table that evolves with your child
Kids grow up so fast! And you sure don’t want to spend all your time and money buying them new furniture. That’s exactly what we had in mind when we designed this evolving changing table. When your little one isn’t a baby anymore, this piece converts into a dresser. All you need to do is remove the rim! It’s a lot less complicated than you think.
Eyes on baby at all times
This changing table helps ensure all of your little treasure’s products are kept together. The two large drawers are the perfect size for storing diapers, blankets, and other nursery accessories. The open space can hold all those everyday essentials: lotions, creams, wipes, etc. So you won’t need to leave baby unattended.
Safety above all
Safety is a priority for us – just as it is for you. That’s why all of our products are certified to North American ASTM safety standards. Another plus: The rim on this piece ensures the changing mat is always stable. You can enjoy peace of mind!
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item is shipped in 1 box, make sure to have a friend with you. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com. This product is made in North America with Laminated Particleboard. Mattress and accessories not included.
• FURNITURE THAT “GROWS” WITH YOUR KID: The removable rim means you can convert this amazing changing table into a dresser in the blink of an eye. An economical choice!
• SAFE AND SECURE: This product is certified to North American safety standards (ASTM). Another safety measure is the removable rim, which keeps the changing mat in place.
• ACCESSIBLE STORAGE: The two drawers mounted on metal slides and the wide open space are perfect for storing all the stuff baby needs, while keeping it close at hand. Diapers, powders, creams, and blankets will always be easy to reach.
• CUT-OUT HANDLES: The cut-out handles will give you better access to both drawers, for quick, functional use.
• WIPE WITH A DRY CLOTH
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
34.25" (W) x 18.25" (D) x 37" (H), 90 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
41.75" (L) x 19.25" (W) x 8" (H) 96 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase for products manufactured by South Shore.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0