Lots and lots of storage
So your baby has arrived, and you don’t know if you’re coming or going? We have the solution! This changing table will give you the peace of mind you want. The three large drawers are ideal for storing all the clothes, diapers, and pajamas your little one will need. This piece also comes with a pair of lovely wicker baskets, which are key to giving you more storage within easy reach, while adding a bohemian look to your decor. Everything will be neat and nicely put away. What could be better?
Make the boho style a part of your nursery
Go bold and show off the sublime ceramic patterned handles on this piece, which will add a pop of color to the nursery while giving it a fun look. The wicker baskets will create a super-soothing atmosphere that’s in sync with current tastes. Opt for trendy and add a bohemian touch to your little treasure’s cozy nest!
Safety is a priority
No need to worry – your little sweetie will be safe, since this changing table has a rim on the top surface. So the mat will stay in place when you’re changing baby. We’ve also added a space by the rim for powders, creams, and wipes. So you can just reach over for them, without taking your eyes off baby. This piece has also been tested according to ASTM standards, which apply to furniture in North America. Now that’s real peace of mind!
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item it shipped in 1 box. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com
This product is made in North America with Laminated Particleboard
Changing pad and accessories not included.
• EVOLVES AS YOUR CHILD GROWS: This changing table will evolve as your child grows older. The rim is easy to remove, so the piece can become a dresser. You’ll just have to redecorate, without changing this piece of furniture.
• BOHEMIAN STYLE: The wicker baskets and colored handles on this piece call the hot trend of today – bohemian – directly to mind! This changing table will give your little one’s room a somewhat simple, eclectic look.
• ADEQUATE STORAGE: You likely already have all sorts of accessories and clothes for baby. Don’t worry, though – this changing table has ample storage space. It features three drawers on metal slides into which you can organize all those clothes, and two superb baskets for your essentials, such as diapers and toys.
• WIPE WITH A DRY CLOTH
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
45.75" (W) x 19.5" (D) x 37.75" (H), 103 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
40.25" (L) x 8.5" (W) x 2.5" (H), 9 Pounds
Box #2 dimensions:
54.5" (L) x 20.75" (W) x 7" (H), 105 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase for products manufactured by South Shore.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
From the same collection
Here are few articles we have selected for you
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0