A functional yet trendy changing table
Add this Contemporary changing table to your nursery to make things easier on a day-to-day basis. You can use the 2 large drawers to organize your newborn’s clothes, as well as all those blankets. The open space is ideal for keeping essentials like wipes and creams within easy reach. You’ll have everything you need when changing a diaper, all in one place. You won’t have to leave baby alone, even for a second
A quality piece, for a safe environment
We always want what’s best for our little ones. This changing table was designed with love – our designers know that safety is an essential for every parent. The fixed rim on this piece will keep the changing mat stable and hold it in place. Another plus: the rounded corners of this design mean you and baby avoid the risk of getting scratched.
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item is shipped in 1 box, make sure to have a friend with you. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com. This product is made in North America with Laminated Particleboard. Changing pad and accessories not included.
• A SAFE RIM: You can be sure baby won’t move around during a diaper change – the fixed rim on the top surface will hold the changing mat in place.
• EASY-TO-ACCESS STORAGE: This changing table has 2 drawers and an open storage space, to keep diapers, creams, lotions, pajamas, and clothes.
• METAL SLIDES: The 2 drawers in this piece are mounted on metal slides, for smooth, gentle, quiet movement.
• CONTEMPORARY STYLE: Opt for a changing table with a simple design! This piece has clean lines and round wooden handles, so you can add it to any decor.
• CLEAN WITH A DRY CLOTH
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
32.25" (W) x 16.5" (D) x 39" (H), 83 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
46.75" (L) x 20.25" (W) x 6.5" (H) 89 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase for products manufactured by South Shore.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0