Free delivery | 5-10 days delay
Will be back soon!
Designed by Alain Juneau
DescriptionThis highly practical changing table goes really well with the look you've always wanted for your nursery. We designed it for moms-to-be who would like soothing pastel tones in a nice calm setting, or a lot of color with a touch of fantasy. Only your imagination is holding you back!
5-year limited warranty
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item is shipped in 1 box, make sure to have a friend with you. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com. This product is made in North America with Laminated Particleboard. WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/furniture. Changing pad and accessories not included.
• Wooden knobs
• None removable changing station
• Open storage space for easy access
• Features 2 practical drawers
• Rounded contours and a secure front panel for increased safety
• Made in North America with non-toxic laminated particleboard
• CLEAN WITH A DRY CLOTH
• Metal drawer slides
• Requires complete assembly by 2 adults (tools not included)
• Can support a total weight of up 30 lb
• Meets or exceeds all North American safety standards
• Mattress and accessories not included
32.25" (W) x 16.5" (D) x 39" (H) 83 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
46.75" (L) x 20.25" (W) x 6.5" (H) 89 Pounds
You may also like
Here are few articles we have selected for you
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0