Buy a pink item and South Shore will give back 5$ for breast cancer research
Designed by Alain Juneau
DescriptionLooking to create a unique bedroom for your little treasure? Then you'll just lo-o-ove this collection! You can set up various configurations so you'll have a nicely segmented room that's easy to keep tidy and for storing things. Perfect for keeping everything neat and orderly! This storage unit on casters is perfect for putting both seasonal and everyday things out of sight – and you can save space by sliding it under the loft bed! Isn’t that ingenious?
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item is shipped in 1 box, make sure to have a friend with you. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com. This product is made in North America with Laminated Particleboard. Accessories not included.
• Plastic handles with a gray metallic finish
• Front: 2 compartments and 2 open storage spaces, perfect for baskets, stuffed toys, and other everyday items
• Back: 2 open storage bins for seasonal items like blankets and clothes
• Casters make it easy to move around the room
• If placed under the loft bed, on the right, you can get at the open storage bins through the opening in the right side of the bed
• Made in North America with non-toxic laminated particleboard
• CLEAN WITH A DRY CLOTH
• Requires complete assembly by 2 adults (tools not included)
• Ships in a heavy box, make sure to have a friend with you
• Meets or exceeds all North American safety standards
• Accessories not included
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
33" (W) x 41" (D) x 30" (H) 115 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
47.25" (L) x 28.25" (W) x 6.25" (H) 121 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase for products manufactured by South Shore.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
You may also like
Here are few articles we have selected for you
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0