The ideal Scandinavian night stand for a kid’s room
What an original, well thought out night stand! It has a built-in drawer you can use to hide all those little things – the ones you never know where to put – for a nice, organized look. The open space at the bottom of this Scandinavian style piece was specially designed to hold your kid’s books. So they’ll be close at hand and within easy reach for bedtime stories. And here’s an added plus: this night stand is reversible! When assembling it, you can decide where you want the open space at the bottom: on the right or left side. Now that’s a great way to optimize your space!
Made from genuine natural wood
This night stand was made from genuine natural rubber tree wood. Its unique look, with knots and authentic color variations scattered throughout, will add a zany touch of charm to your kid’s room.
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item it shipped in 1 box. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com. This product is made in Malaysia for South Shore with Wood. Accessories not included.
• SCANDINAVIAN STYLE: What sets this piece apart? Its minimalist lines and functionality – both typical features of the Scandinavian style.
• REVERSIBLE: This night stand can be adapted to the layout of the room! When assembling it, you get to decide on which side you want the open space at the bottom: left or right.
• A HIGH GRADE PIECE OF FURNITURE: This night stand is made from rubberwood, so it has all sorts of knots and color variations that make it a unique product.
• WIPE WITH A DRY CLOTH
15.75" (W) x 12.5" (D) x 19.75" (H), 21.25 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
21.25" (L) x 18.5" (W) x 6.25" (H) 24.25 Pounds
1. We offer a 1-year warranty from the date of purchase to the original buyer on the products and décor accessories identified and presented with this warranty. The 1-year warranty covers defects on parts and workmanship.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
8. If you are not completely satisfied with a non-furniture item you purchased, please contact us within 30 days of delivery to arrange for the exchange of, or a refund on, your unused item. We will send a courier over to take the item from your home. You will be charged a return shipping fee equal to 15% of the cost of the items returned. South Shore Furniture reserves the right to refuse a return or an exchange if any condition is not met.
From the same collection
Here are few articles we have selected for you
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0