Will be back soon!
Designed by Jean-François Toulouse
A cubic Scandinavian night stand
Put this cubic accent table next to your little treasure’s bed, so it’s right there for use both morning and night! The large surface can be used to add a great-looking bedside light and keep a few items close at hand: an alarm, a comic book, glasses, or a cup of water, for instance. The Scandinavian design – a fun look with clean lines – will go perfectly in your little sweetie’s bedroom. Love it!
A night stand that’s designed to last
This night stand – a very sturdy piece – was built to last from early childhood to your kid’s teenage years! It’s made of polyethylene resin, which means it’s highly water resistant. It’s also protected against UV rays and rust, so you can set it up outside as well.
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item it shipped in 1 box. No assembly required. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support, at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at www.southshorefurniture.com
This product is made in North America with Polyethylene resin
Accessories not included.
• A NIGHT STAND FOR YOUR KID: This adorable night stand will be there for your child’s day-to-day use. The surface can hold anything that has to be near at hand: a book, a lamp, some small toys, or any other item.
• A STURDY PIECE: This night stand is made of polyethylene resin, which protects it from UV rays, rust, and water. It’s so well protected, you can also use it outside!
• A CLEAN LOOK: Go for an accent table with a minimalist design, which will last through time. The clean, cubic design will stay trendy for many years, and it’s perfect for your kid’s room or the playroom.
• SPOT CLEAN WITH DAMP CLOTH
16" (W) x 16" (D) x 16" (H), 9 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
16.5" (L) x 16.5" (W) x 20.5" (H), 12 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase for products manufactured by South Shore.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
From the same collection
Here are few articles we have selected for you
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0