Designed by Cindy Chretien-Leclerc
Fill Your Bedroom With Country Charm
All the little details matter with these pieces, from the artistic molding to the stylish country design. We love the country, feminine look of this nightstand. It'll perfectly complete your little girl's bedroom.
A nightstand with practical storage spaces
Complete the look of your classic style bedroom by adding in other pieces from the South Shore Summer Breeze collection.
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item it shipped in 1 box. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com
This product is made in North America with Laminated Particleboard
Accessories not included.
• SPACIOUS NIGHTSTAND: this nightstand has an open space perfect for books or items you want to keep at reach. There's also plenty of space for clothes and other items in the top drawer on metal slides.
• TIMELESS COUNTRY DESIGN: Designed with beauty and function in mind down to the last detail. Country look and feel with classic details. The drawer even has a matching wooden knob handle!
• PAIR WITH OTHER SUMMER BREEZE COLLECTION PIECES: A perfect complement to every bedroom, especially when paired with other items from the South Shore Summer Breeze collection.
• WIPE WITH A DRY CLOTH
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
17.75" (W) x 17.5" (D) x 25" (H), 31 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
30.75" (L) x 18.5" (W) x 4.5" (H) 34 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase for products manufactured by South Shore.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
From the same collection
Here are few articles we have selected for you
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0