A nightstand to keep everything close at hand
A good-looking nightstand completes a bedroom decor perfectly while adding functionality. Your little one will find this trendy piece useful every day. The open space at the bottom is great for storing books – including nursery rhyme books – or those favorite toys. You can use the top drawer to store some light clothes, like socks or underwear. What about the top surface? Just add a decorative item or two and a lamp. This nightstand will be a key part of your child's bedtime or morning routine.
We made this furniture so it can be optimally useful. That’s why it has a unisex design and it’ll evolve as your child grows. The straight lines, minimalist look, and slim metal handle make it an essential in your kid’s room.
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item it shipped in 1 box. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com. This product is made in North America with Laminated particleboard. Accessories not included.
• OPEN AND CLOSED STORAGE: This nightstand gives you the best of both worlds! It has an open space and a wide drawer for storing books, games, underwear, and other day-to-day accessories while keeping them within easy reach.
• A HANDY SURFACE: Put some decorative items and a lamp on the top surface of this piece, to complete the look!
• METAL SLIDES: The drawer of this nightstand is mounted on metal slides, making it easy to open and close.
• WIPE WITH A DRY CLOTH
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
16.75" (W) x 16.5" (D) x 20.5" (H), 35 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
28.75" (L) x 17.5" (W) x 5.25" (H) 38 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase for products manufactured by South Shore.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0