A night stand with practical storage
What a functional, practical bedside table for your little boy's bedroom! Once it’s in place next to the bed, the top surface can hold a bedside lamp and some decorative items. The open space can be used to keep books for bedtime stories close at hand, and the top drawer can keep hidden all those things you don’t know where to put, for a clean and tidy look. This piece of furniture is a real gold mine!
A soothing Farmhouse style
This night stand will be a great addition to the decor in your child's room! We love its metal accents – the slim handles and hairpin legs – which add a nice original touch to this piece. Its Farmhouse look will also give the room a refined vintage touch, which your kid won’t outgrow until he’s past adolescence.
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item it shipped in 1 box. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com. This product is made in North America with Laminated Particleboard. Accessories not included.
• OPEN AND CLOSED STORAGE: the storage combination on this nightstand is super practical! The open space can hold anything your child might want to keep close at hand, like books for bedtime stories. The top drawer can also be used to keep certain items, such as pencils or notebooks, out of sight.
• TRENDY LOOK: this Farmhouse style piece of furniture will let you add an original vintage touch to your boy's room! Its slim handles and metal hairpin legs give it a unique look – both neat and delicate.
• METAL SLIDES: you won’t have any problems opening and closing the drawer on this piece, since it has metal slides for smooth, silent movement.
• CLEAN WITH A DRY CLOTH
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
19.5" (W) x 16.5" (D) x 23.25" (H), 34 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
29" (L) x 20.5" (W) x 5.25" (H) 38 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase for products manufactured by South Shore.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
From the same collection
Here are few articles we have selected for you
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0