An add-on for the bed that’ll never go out of style
This attractive headboard, with its simple design and neutral finish, is an elegant way to complete the look of your kid’s bed. The timeless unisex look means it’ll work with all decor types, and you can use it in either a girl’s or boy’s room. Choose some original, fun bedding, to create a cozy nest your little treasure will love.
The three open compartments above your kid’s bed are truly practical. Put an alarm in one of them, along with some bedtime reading and a few bedtime essentials, and you can tuck your little honey in for a good night’s sleep. Put a floor lamp next to the bed, and you could even do without a night stand. We drilled a hole in the back panel for passing cords through – use it to plug an alarm right into the socket, out of sight.
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item it shipped in 1 box. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com. This product is made in North America with Laminated Particleboard. Accessories not included.
• AN ELEGANT HEADBOARD: This piece will pair beautifully with the bed frame, bedding, and decor in your kid’s room. The neutral style and straight lines will appeal to every taste!
• HANDY STORAGE: The three open compartments can be accessed from the bed. Put some books in them, along with an alarm, and you have an ideal space for the bedtime routine.
• HOLE FOR PASSING CORDS THROUGH: Put the cords of electronic devices through the hole made for this purpose… so they’ll be invisible!
• WIPE WITH A DRY CLOTH
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
41" (W) x 8.5" (D) x 36.25" (H), 34 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
45.25" (L) x 12.75" (W) x 4.75" (H), 37 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase for products manufactured by South Shore.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
From the same collection
Here are few articles we have selected for you
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0