Versatile and practical
Make every corner of your child’s room functional with this bookcase headboard that is as pretty as it is practical. Adding to its framed door, delicate handle and bold farmhouse style is a ton of storage. Slide the door open to organize books, toys, and other accessories, then enjoy the open space with a fixed shelf and grommet hole to keep a tablet, alarm clock and nightlight close at hand.
Easy to mix and match
For a harmonious bedroom, install this headboard with the mates bed from the same collection. You’ll quickly increase storage space while maintaining a balanced farmhouse look.
This item it shipped in 1 box. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com
This product is made in North America with Laminated particleboard and MDF
Bed, mattress, bedding and other accessories not included.
• FARMHOUSE INSPIRATION: The charm of this bookcase headboard comes mainly from its fine rustic details. Its Shaker molding door and delicate knob handle confirm its farmhouse style.
• VERSATILE STORAGE: With its sliding door on plastic runners, this headboard offers both open and closed storage. Your child can hide their clutter behind the door while displaying their best items on the fixed shelf for all to see.
• SIMPLE AND CLEAN: Combine this modern headboard with the mates bed from the same collection for a breathtaking look in your little one’s room!
• WIPE WITH A DRY CLOTH
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
41" (W) x 8.25" (D) x 36.25" (H), 35 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
47.25" (L) x 12.75" (W) x 5.25" (H) 38 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase for products manufactured by South Shore.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0