FREE DELIVERY | 5-10 DAYS DELAY
Bunk beds designed for little girls
This bunk bed is a dream come true for any princess! It’ll truly shine in your daughters’ bedroom, with its glam look and small flower shaped jewels. The round decorative moldings on the headboards and footboards also help give this piece a soft, feminine look, for an elegant, yet child-like atmosphere. Your kids will feel like little stars!
Sturdy bunk beds – and so much more
We gave our all to create a secure sleeping environment for your little ones. This bed is made of real pine, with wooden slats for more sturdiness. You can be sure it’ll stand up to your children’s games! The bars on the top bunk will also keep your little girl in the bed while she sleeps, even if she tends to move around a lot. We also recommend a mattress no more than 7 inches thick on the top bunk, so it doesn’t extend past the bars. Each bed can support a maximum weight of 250 lbs.
These bunk beds will grow with your daughters. When they want separate rooms, you can remove the top bunk and use the lower one as a standard twin bed.
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item is shipped in 1 box, make sure to have a friend with you. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com. This product is made in Brazil for South Shore with Wood and MDF. Bedding not included.
• GLAM LOOK: Spoil your girls with bunk beds made for princesses! We love the round moldings with flower shaped jewels, which give them a glam, feminine style.
• EVOLVING BUNK BEDS: When your kids are older and want to have separate rooms in a few years, you’ll be glad you bought this bed. You can remove the top bunk and use the lower one as a twin bed.
• A SOLID STRUCTURE: These bunk beds were made to last and stand up to kids at play. They’re made with real pine and have wooden slats, for great stability. Each bed can support a maximum weight of 250 lbs.
• SECURITY ABOVE ALL: Your daughters will sleep soundly in these beds, as you will in yours! The bars on the top bunk create the safest environment and reduce the risk of falls. We also recommend a mattress no more than 7 inches on the top bunk, so it doesn’t extend past the rails.
• SPOT CLEAN WITH DAMP CLOTH
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
42.5" (W) x 79.25" (D) x 65.25" (H), 136.75 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
81.5" (L) x 25" (W) x 7" (H) 145 Pounds
1. We offer a 1-year warranty from the date of purchase to the original buyer on the products and décor accessories identified and presented with this warranty. The 1-year warranty covers defects on parts and workmanship.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
8. If you are not completely satisfied with a non-furniture item you purchased, please contact us within 30 days of delivery to arrange for the exchange of, or a refund on, your unused item. We will send a courier over to take the item from your home. You will be charged a return shipping fee equal to 15% of the cost of the items returned. South Shore Furniture reserves the right to refuse a return or an exchange if any condition is not met.
From the same collection
Here are few articles we have selected for you
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0