A bedroom combo fit for a princess
This set – a bed base and bookcase headboard – is ideal for creating a royal ambiance in your little girl’s room. With its decorative cut, handles, jewel-like inserts, and large molding on the headboard, this piece looks a little like a tiara. Combine it with a cozy mattress, elegant bedding, and majestic pillows, and you’ll make your little princess oh-so-happy!
A regal yet practical bed
The multiple storage spaces in this combo will help you keep your damsel’s room neat and tidy. You can use the three drawers under the bed to store clothes, toys, blankets, and all her essentials for doing crafts. The three open compartments in the headboard, meanwhile, are just the thing for creating a little reading area. You can put in a small light, along with an alarm, and pass the cords through the hole in back. You’ll love sitting down with your little sweetie to tell her a story. She’ll sleep peacefully in a neat and tidy bedroom.
Perfect configuration for kids
Your little girl will be able to reach the various storage spaces – the drawers under the bed and the three open compartments in the headboard – all on her own, so she can be more independent! That’s not all: the drawers are mounted on polymer slides and have latches and dampers, for a smooth back-and-forth motion. The rounded corners help add style to this piece and make it safe. It’s perfect for creating a memorable bedroom for your little girl!
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item it shipped in 1 box. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com
This product is made in North America with Laminated Particleboard
Mattress and accessories not included.
• A MAJESTIC KID’S BED: The decorative moldings and elegant jewel-like handles and inserts on this piece are similar to a tiara. This bed base and bookcase headboard are perfect for creating your little princess’s dream decor!
• ACCESSIBLE STORAGE: The drawers under the bed and the open compartments in the headboard – three of each – give you lots of storage, and they’re easy for your little one to access. It’s an ideal way to help your daughter become more independent by having her organize her toys, clothes, and books on her own.
• A PRACTICAL CONFIGURATION: You can place the headboard at whichever end of the bed you choose, so the drawers can be accessed from the right or left side. There’s a hole for passing cords through, so you can put a small light and an alarm in one of the open compartments and plug them in discreetly.
• A SAFE PIECE OF FURNITURE: The drawers on polymer slides have latches and dampers, so you can open and close them smoothly. The rounded corners of this piece, while attractive, will also help prevent injuries.
• OPTIONAL BOX SPRING: Put the mattress right on the bed base. You won’t need a box spring… and that’s a great money saver!
• WIPE WITH A DRY CLOTH
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
40.5" (W) x 76.5" (D) x 14.75" (H), 169 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
47.75" (L) x 17.75" (W) x 4" (H), 43 Pounds
Box #2 dimensions:
85" (L) x 20.75" (W) x 4.5" (H), 137 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase for products manufactured by South Shore.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
From the same collection
Here are few articles we have selected for you
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0