A youth bed – evolves as your kid grows
Reuse the lower bunk as a single bed when your kids want their own rooms. The bunk bed is easy to convert: just take apart the upper bunk, and you’re done! What a great money saver!
Spotlight on the Cottage style
A Cottage style bunk bed: a cool children’s bed that appeals to both parents and kids – the stand-out piece in your little ones’ room also leaves them a lot more space to play and have fun!
This sturdy bunk bed, made from solid pine, is ultra-safe. They come with a ladder featuring spaced rungs and a safety barrier around the top bunk that keeps your child from falling out. This bunk bed for kids meets all current standards. We recommend the use of a mattress no more than 7½” thick, to keep the safety barrier secure. The top bunk is not recommended for children under 6 years of age.
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item is shipped in 1 box, make sure to have a friend with you. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com
This product is made in Brazil for South Shore with Wood
Mattress and accessories not included.
• COTTAGE STYLE: The key feature of the room! This bunk bed for kids, with arch shaped wooden slats at each end, adds a touch of character.
• MADE FROM SOLID WOOD: 100% solid pine, so it's very sturdy and safe for kids.
• BUNK BED OR A SINGLE BED: This bunk bed evolves as your kid grows, so you can stack both beds or use just one as a single bed – all you need to do is take off the top bunk.
• WIPE WITH A DRY CLOTH
43.5" (W) x 79.5" (D) x 66" (H), 128.5 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
78.5" (L) x 23.5" (W) x 7.25" (H) 134.5 Pounds
1. We offer a 1-year warranty from the date of purchase to the original buyer on the products and décor accessories identified and presented with this warranty. The 1-year warranty covers defects on parts and workmanship.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
8. If you are not completely satisfied with a non-furniture item you purchased, please contact us within 30 days of delivery to arrange for the exchange of, or a refund on, your unused item. We will send a courier over to take the item from your home. You will be charged a return shipping fee equal to 15% of the cost of the items returned. South Shore Furniture reserves the right to refuse a return or an exchange if any condition is not met.
From the same collection
Here are few articles we have selected for you
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0