Buy a pink item and South Shore will give back 5$ for breast cancer research
Will be back soon!
Designed by Cindy Chretien-Leclerc
DescriptionMaximize your space with this twin mates bed and bookcase headboard (39") duo from the Summer Breeze collection. The headboard with its carefully worked lines and the closed storage spaces in the bed are just what you need to set up your kid’s room perfectly. The Country style will create a warm, inviting ambiance.
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item is shipped in 2 boxes, make sure to have a friend with you. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com. This product is made in North America with Laminated Particleboard. Mattress and accessories not included.
• Pairs well with pieces in the same finish
• Economic option: does not require the use of a box spring
• Rounded corners for increased safety
• Mates bed: Features 3 practical drawers (all on the same side), reversible: the headboard can be attached to either end, so the drawers can be accessed from either side, drawer slides made of polymer, which feature a safety latch and dampers, chocolate finish wooden knobs
• Bookcase headboard: Large decorative molding conferring its country style, features 5 open practical and accessible storage spaces separated by fixed shelves, one hole in the back panel for easy wire management
• Made in North America with non-toxic laminated particleboard
• CLEAN WITH A DRY CLOTH
• Requires complete assembly by 2 adults (tools not included)
• Ships in 2 boxes, make sure to have a friend with you
• Meets or exceeds all North American safety standards
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
40.5" (W) x 76.5" (D) x 14.75" (H) 180 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
47.5" (L) x 13.5" (W) x 6.5" (H), 52 Pounds
Box #2 dimensions:
85" (L) x 20.75" (W) x 4.5" (H), 137 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase for products manufactured by South Shore.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0