A Scandinavian-style loft bed
Create an inviting atmosphere in your child's bedroom using this stylish unisex bunk bed, with a desk and built-in storage at floor level. The design is impeccable: rounded edges at the top, a wooden ladder, slim metal handles, and a desk conceived with straight lines. This minimalist study nook will encourage your kid to get that homework done without distractions! Your little one will love climbing into the cozy bunk up top at bedtime. Being allowed to sleep up there is another perk of being over six years old!
A spacious kid’s room
Maximize the space in your child's bedroom with this 4-in-1 piece that includes a desk area, a space for hanging clothes, a dresser, and a loft bed. Declutter the closet by hanging clothes on the pole in this piece. The built-in closet is spacious enough to store hangers up to 15 inches wide. The four drawers and two open compartments will be perfect for pants, t-shirts, underwear, and some toys. Your kid will also have a well-organized workspace, with a fixed shelf at the bottom and an adjustable shelf up top. The raised bed will give your little one a lot more space for playing in the room!
A child-friendly design
You’ll love this multi-purpose piece of furniture, designed with quality materials. The wooden slats will support a standard mattress, which should be under nine inches thick. The raised edges with rounded corners will keep your child safe… and that's not all: the storage will be at a height your little one can access, so the room can be kept tidy.
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item is shipped in 3 boxes, make sure to have a friend with you. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com
This product is made in North America with Laminated particleboard
Mattress and accessories not included.
• SCANDINAVIAN LOOK: This loft bed has a trendy unisex style, with its rounded edges, wooden ladder, slim metal handles, and desk with a minimalist design... perfect for creating a vibrant, refined atmosphere in your child's bedroom!
• A 4-IN-1 FOR THE BEDROOM: Maximize the space in your little treasure's bedroom with this combo piece: a raised bed, a desk, a dresser and a closet section. This frees up more space for play!
• ACCESSIBLE STORAGE: Declutter the closet and dresser, using the storage unit behind the ladder. You’ll enjoy organizing clothes, toys, and school supplies in the four drawers and two open compartments, on the two shelves – one fixed and one adjustable – and hanging them on the pole.
• DESIGNED FOR SAFETY: The raised edge of the bed, combined with a standard mattress that should be under nine inches thick, will keep your child safe. After turning six, your kid will be delighted at being allowed to sleep up top!
• WOODEN LADDER AND SLATS: Place the mattress directly on the wooden slats and save on the purchase of a box spring. The ladder is also made of wood, for durability and strength.
• WIPE WITH A DRY CLOTH
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
42" (W) x 77" (D) x 72.5" (H), 345 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
65.25" (L) x 21" (W) x 6.25" (H), 132 Pounds
Box #2 dimensions:
91.75" (L) x 20" (W) x 5" (H), 135 Pounds
Box #3 dimensions:
83.5" (L) x 16.25" (W) x 6.25" (H), 108 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase for products manufactured by South Shore.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
From the same collection
Here are few articles we have selected for you
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0