A Traditional Kids Bedroom
This bed has been made to meet your child’s needs for years to come. The simple, traditional look, which will never go out of style, works well with various types of decor, so you can change your little one’s bedroom to suit his or her tastes without having to think about replacing the furniture. The bed frame was designed with both maximum safety and a trendy look in mind, to give you a well ordered and highly practical room.
Modern bed frame construction
Creating a cozy and relaxing space for your child to sleep, this bed frame is an economic choice, as it doesn’t require a box spring.
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item is shipped in 1 box, make sure to have a friend with you. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com
This product is made in North America with Laminated Particleboard
Accessories not included.
• TRADITIONAL STYLE: This timeless bed and headboard set have simple, classic lines that will complement any bedroom décor, and will never go out of style.
• MODERN FINISH: Create a cozy and comfortable place for kids to sleep with this high quality frame that has been designed and finished with safety in mind.
• ECONOMIC CHOICE: The Libra Bed frame is a value conscious choice as it does not require a box spring. Place your mattress on top of its sturdy structure and enjoy a good night's rest right away!
• WIPE WITH A DRY CLOTH
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
45" (W) x 77" (D) x 36.25" (H), 104 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
80.25" (L) x 15.75" (W) x 5.5" (H) 110 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase for products manufactured by South Shore.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
From the same collection
Here are few articles we have selected for you
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0