Buy a pink item and South Shore will give back 5$ for breast cancer research
Will be back soon!
Designed by Cindy Chretien-Leclerc
The Perfect Bed For A Growing Child
With lots of storage, this bed is ideal for all spaces - even smaller bedrooms. The bed is constructed from environmentally friendly laminated particle panels while the drawer bottoms are new and improved - made from durable wood fibers.
Pair With Other Imagine Collection Pieces For A Complete Set
This fun and functional loft bed with simple elegance looks great on its own or complemented by other pieces from the same collection.
Functional Metal Handles
Every detail is thoughtfully crafted - the cute metal handles and the rounded corners of the bed for increased safety.
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item is shipped in 3 boxes, make sure to have a friend with you. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com. This product is made in North America with Laminated Particleboard. Mattress and accessories not included.
• TONS OF STORAGE SPACE: Plenty of handy storage onboard with three drawers, an additional storage unit features 1 drawer, one adjustable shelf behind the door and 2 open storage spaces. A useful storage bin attached to the side of the bed.
• SIMPLE DETAILS: The metal handles are a simple detail that will look great even after years of use. The finish complements almost any child’s bedroom.
• MIX AND MATCH WITH OTHER IMAGINE COLLECTION PIECES: Pairs nicely with other items from the same collection for a complete and matching look.
• CLEAN WITH A DRY CLOTH
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
40.25" (W) x 76.5" (D) x 46" (H) 275 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
84.75" (L) x 19.75" (W) x 5.25" (H), 120 Pounds
Box #2 dimensions:
57.5" (L) x 21" (W) x 4.5" (H), 85 Pounds
Box #3 dimensions:
49" (L) x 18" (W) x 7" (H), 93 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase for products manufactured by South Shore.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0