Will be back soon!
Designed by Alain Juneau
A trendy bunk bed that evolves as your kids grow
If you have two kids sharing a room, a bunk bed is the answer… and this one is the best! Industrial is an original and raw style that’ll last for years – and that works out well, since this bed evolves as your little ones grow. Take apart the top bunk, and you can still use the lower one as a single bed. It’ll be perfect when your kids are a little older.
Trundle bed included
Get this bunk bed and you also get a trundle bed on casters that slides underneath (mattress not included). It’s ideal for when your kids have friends sleeping over! The rest of the time, you can take off the mattress and install removable dividers in the bed to make three large drawers. One more place in the bedroom to store the children’s clothes and accessories!
You’ll sleep soundly once you have this bunk bed, knowing your little ones are safe. The solid pine structure is very sturdy, and the edges on the top bunk are high enough to keep your little sweetie nice and snug. We also recommend you choose a mattress of no more than 7½ inches, so the child sleeping in the top bunk is safe.
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item is shipped in 2 boxes, make sure to have a friend with you. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com. This product is made in Brazil for South Shore with Wood. Mattress and accessories not included.
• EVOLVES AS YOUR LITTLE ONE GROWS: one thing’s for sure: you’ll find this bed useful for years to come! The clean and robust Industrial style looks good for a long, long time… and when your kids are older, you can take the top bunk apart and use the lower one as a single bed.
• BUILT STURDY: this robust piece is made of solid pine, and the edges are high enough to keep your child from falling out of bed while sleeping. We also recommend that you use a mattress no more than 7½ inches, to ensure your little one is safe.
• TRUNDLE BED INCLUDED: this bunk bed comes with a trundle bed on casters that slides underneath and can support a maximum weight of 250 lb. When the bed is not in use, you can replace the 6” mattress (not included) with the two removable dividers that are included with this product… and you have a set of three drawers.
• WIPE WITH A DRY CLOTH
44.75" (W) x 78" (D) x 66.5" (H), 167.25 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
84.75" (L) x 16" (W) x 3.25" (H), 52.75 Pounds
Box #2 dimensions:
81.75" (L) x 20" (W) x 6.75" (H), 123.5 Pounds
1. We offer a 1-year warranty from the date of purchase to the original buyer on the products and décor accessories identified and presented with this warranty. The 1-year warranty covers defects on parts and workmanship.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
8. If you are not completely satisfied with a non-furniture item you purchased, please contact us within 30 days of delivery to arrange for the exchange of, or a refund on, your unused item. We will send a courier over to take the item from your home. You will be charged a return shipping fee equal to 15% of the cost of the items returned. South Shore Furniture reserves the right to refuse a return or an exchange if any condition is not met.
From the same collection
Here are few articles we have selected for you
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0