A bunk bed that will last through the years
Let’s face it, there’s nothing more practical than a bunk bed. This attractive set is a great space saver in your kids’ room, and it evolves as your children grow! When your little ones are older, you can take apart the top bunk and use the lower one as a single bed. And the timeless Industrial style will add punch to the room’s decor for years to come. How cool is that?
Bonus: drawers under the bed
We weren’t kidding when we said this bed was practical! It comes with two large drawers on casters that are easy to slide underneath. Your kids can use them to store clothes, toys, and blankets, for a neat, well organized space.
A safe, sturdy piece
No chance of stress: what you’re looking at is a sturdy, high quality piece. The solid pine structure is quite resistant, and the upper bars are high enough to keep the lucky kid who gets the top bunk safe. To avoid any accidents, we recommend you choose a mattress of no more than 7½ inches.
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item is shipped in 2 boxes, make sure to have a friend with you. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com
This product is made in Brazil for South Shore with Wood
Mattress and accessories not included.
• A DURABLE BED THAT GROWS WITH YOUR CHILDREN: aside from its timeless industrial style, the top bunk can be taken apart and the lower bed can be used as a twin bed for years to come. You won’t have to buy new furniture in a few years!
• SOLID PINE STRUCTURE: this bunk bed, made from solid pine, is safe and sturdy. The bars were added on the top bunk to provide added safety. We recommend that you avoid using a mattress that’s more than 7½ inches.
• A PAIR OF DRAWERS: this bunk bed comes with two drawers on casters! Slide the unit under the bed for added storage in the room. Your little ones can use them to organize their clothes, blankets, toys, and accessories.
• WIPE WITH A DRY CLOTH
44.75" (W) x 78" (D) x 61.5" (H), 157.75 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
81.75" (L) x 20" (W) x 6.75" (H), 123.5 Pounds
Box #2 dimensions:
43" (L) x 19.75" (W) x 5" (H), 43.25 Pounds
1. We offer a 1-year warranty from the date of purchase to the original buyer on the products and décor accessories identified and presented with this warranty. The 1-year warranty covers defects on parts and workmanship.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
8. If you are not completely satisfied with a non-furniture item you purchased, please contact us within 30 days of delivery to arrange for the exchange of, or a refund on, your unused item. We will send a courier over to take the item from your home. You will be charged a return shipping fee equal to 15% of the cost of the items returned. South Shore Furniture reserves the right to refuse a return or an exchange if any condition is not met.
From the same collection
Here are few articles we have selected for you
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0