FREE DELIVERY | 5-10 DAYS DELAY
Designed by Alain Juneau
A two piece set: bed and headboard
Here’s what you need to give your bedroom that touch of “wow!” A bed and headboard, sold as a set. It’s a no-brainer – you know you have a perfect match, and it’s easy to assemble.
One thing sets this full bed duo apart: the Scandinavian style, in all its simplicity. This set is meant to be functional, to make your life easier. A timeless bed with clean lines – a style that’ll work for years to come.
Under bed storage space
This bed is designed to make optimal use of the space underneath – you can slide in storage bins or opt for a set of two drawers (sold separately) from the same collection, to ensure the right fit and a perfectly consistent decor.
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item is shipped in 1 box, make sure to have a friend with you. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com. This product is made in North America with Laminated Particleboard. Mattress and accessories not included.
• HEADBOARD INCLUDED: This set is made up of two pieces – bed and headboard – to make your life easier.
• SCANDINAVIAN DESIGN BED: Neutral tints and clean lines, for an oh-so-trendy decor.
• TONS OF SPACE UNDER THE BED: The bed frame is made to let you store things underneath. You can also buy a set of two Fakto drawers (sold separately) made specifically for this space.
• CLEAN WITH A DRY CLOTH
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
41" (W) x 77.5" (D) x 41.75" (H), 135 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
82" (L) x 20.5" (W) x 6.25" (H) 141 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase for products manufactured by South Shore.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
From the same collection
Here are few articles we have selected for you
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0