Buy a pink item and South Shore will give back 5$ for breast cancer research
A great way to sleep two!
Your kids – boys or girls – will just love these bunk beds! They’ll spend a lot of time here, and make this bed their own little nook for sharing stories.
A modern Scandinavian design
This two-tone piece, in neutral colors with straight lines, was inspired by the Nordic style. The small openings in the panels, which act as guardrails, are just one of many features that give it a lightweight look even though it’s tall.
Super-safe bunk beds for kids
The angled ladder, guardrails, and wood and MDF structure all work together to make this piece safe for kids… and it’s ASTM certified. We recommend the use of a mattress no more than 9 inches thick for these beds.
Convertible bunk beds
You can also take the two beds apart – and make them into a single bed and a smaller one that’ll make a great transition bed if you’re expecting a third child. This means you can reuse the lower bed later as a standard single bed in the room.
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item is shipped in 2 boxes, make sure to have a friend with you. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com. This product is made in Malaysia for South Shore with Wood and 100% solid wood. Mattress and accessories not included.
• AN ANGLED LADDER: A ladder angled away from the bottom of the structure makes it that much easier for your kids to climb up to – and get down from – the top bunk.
• ASTM CERTIFIED: ASTM means the bed is safe for kids. We always meet and exceed the standards in effect, to offer you a quality product so you can sleep soundly. The top bunk is not recommended for children under six.
• THE SPLENDOR OF SCANDINAVIAN: Go ahead and fall in love with this piece that’ll set the tone in your kids’ room. The design and neutral colors will inspire a clean, pure look.
• USE A SOFT OR SLIGHTLY DAMP CLOTH, THEN WIPE WITH A CLEAN, DRY CLOTH.
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
63.75" (W) x 80.5" (D) x 64.5" (H) 186.75 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
42.25" (L) x 27" (W) x 8" (H), 106 Pounds
Box #2 dimensions:
81.25" (L) x 18.5" (W) x 5.5" (H), 92.75 Pounds
1. We offer a 1-year warranty from the date of purchase to the original buyer on the products and décor accessories identified and presented with this warranty. The 1-year warranty covers defects on parts and workmanship.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
8. If you are not completely satisfied with a non-furniture item you purchased, please contact us within 30 days of delivery to arrange for the exchange of, or a refund on, your unused item. We will send a courier over to take the item from your home. You will be charged a return shipping fee equal to 15% of the cost of the items returned. South Shore Furniture reserves the right to refuse a return or an exchange if any condition is not met.
You may also like
Here are few articles we have selected for you
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0