Buy a pink item and South Shore will give back 5$ for breast cancer research
Will be back soon!
Designed by Jean-François Toulouse
The perfect kid’s loft bed for small spaces
This loft bed was designed to maximize space and storage in smaller bedrooms. The ingenious design gets everyone’s attention. The bed, on wooden slats, is easy to access using the angled ladder, and the retractable desk can be used for crafts, drawing, and homework. The desk has two open spaces separated by a fixed shelf, where your little treasure can store school materials and DIY tools. And when your child isn't using the desk, it slides easily under the bed. Another plus: the open spaces are set up with a wooden ledge to keep the items inside from falling out when the cabinet is moved. We really thought of everything!
Trendy Scandinavian style
Aside from being very practical, this bed has a hugely trendy design. Its Scandinavian style will shine in your child's room, while giving it a much sought after minimalist and natural touch. The straight lines and openings on the edge of the bed will give your decor a sense of lightness – very soothing!
The angled ladder, the perimeter around the edge, and the wood and MDF structure of this bed are elements that make it very safe and strong. We recommend you opt for a mattress with a maximum height of 9 inches, so it won’t be too high above the edge of the bed.
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item is shipped in 2 boxes, make sure to have a friend with you. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com. This product is made in Malaysia for South Shore with Wood. Mattress and accessories not included.
• IDEAL FOR MAXIMIZING SPACE: this loft bed is what you need if you want to save space. The loft bed comes with a pull-out desk for homework or drawing that’s easy to tuck underneath. It has two open spaces to store all the equipment your child needs. And no need to fret when moving the desk – nothing will fall off! We’ve added ledges to the open spaces, to keep everything in place.
• SCANDINAVIAN STYLE: this superb Scandinavian bed, with its mix of wood and MDF and its minimalist lines, will add some charm to your child's room. We also like its angled ladder and the openings on the edge of the bed, which give it clean, natural look that’s even more original.
• STURDY STRUCTURE: you can be sure your child will be safe in this bed. It’s a slatted loft bed made from wood and MDF, for added strength. The edges are also very high, which will help any child stay in place – even one who’s used to moving around while sleeping. We recommend a mattress that’s a maximum of 9 inches.
• CLEAN WITH A DRY CLOTH
- WARNING California's Proposition 65
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reprodutive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/furniture .
42.25" (W) x 78.5" (D) x 45" (H) 152 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
48.5" (L) x 23.5" (W) x 8.25" (H), 84 Pounds
Box #2 dimensions:
81.5" (L) x 18.5" (W) x 5.25" (H), 80 Pounds
1. We offer a 1-year warranty from the date of purchase to the original buyer on the products and décor accessories identified and presented with this warranty. The 1-year warranty covers defects on parts and workmanship.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
8. If you are not completely satisfied with a non-furniture item you purchased, please contact us within 30 days of delivery to arrange for the exchange of, or a refund on, your unused item. We will send a courier over to take the item from your home. You will be charged a return shipping fee equal to 15% of the cost of the items returned. South Shore Furniture reserves the right to refuse a return or an exchange if any condition is not met.
You may also like
Here are few articles we have selected for you
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0