A youth bed – evolves as your kid grows
Reuse the lower bunk as a single bed when your kids want their own rooms. The bunk beds are easy to convert: just take apart the upper bunk, and you’re done! What a great money saver!
Spotlight on the Cottage style
Cottage style bunk beds: cool children’s beds that appeal to both parents and kids – the stand-out piece in your little ones’ room also leaves them a lot more space to play and have fun!
These sturdy bunk beds, made from solid pine, are ultra-safe. They come with a ladder featuring spaced rungs and a safety barrier around the top bunk that keeps your child from falling out. These bunk beds for kids meet all current standards. We recommend the use of a mattress no more than 7½” thick, to keep the safety barrier secure. The top bunk is not recommended for children under 6 years of age.
1-year limited guarantee
South Shore is proud to stand behind this solid wood bunk beds with an exclusive 1-year limited guarantee. Shop with confidence knowing your purchase is always covered. South Shore beds can support a weight capacity of 250 lb for a twin size bed and 500 lb for a full, queen and king size bed . All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item is shipped in 1 box, make sure to have a friend with you. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com. This product is made in Brazil for South Shore with 100% solid wood. Mattress and accessories not included.
- COTTAGE STYLE: The key feature of the room! These bunk beds for kids, with arch shaped wooden slats at each end, add a touch of character.
- MADE FROM SOLID WOOD: 100% solid pine, so they’re very sturdy and safe for kids.
- BUNK BEDS OR A SINGLE BED: Bunk beds can evolve as your kid grows, so you can stack them or use just one as a single bed – all you need to do is take off the top bunk.
- 1-YEAR LIMITED GUARANTEE: South Shore is proud to stand behind this solid wood bunk beds with an exclusive 1-year limited guarantee. Shop with confidence knowing your purchase is always covered.
- EASY ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS: All products come with a clear assembly document that will guide you through all steps. If you have any questions during the assembly do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture for immediate support. This item is shipped in 1 box, make sure to have a friend with you