1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering "defects" on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase.
2. The word "defect" as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective component parts, and excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses up to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the case of a discontinued part or product, we promise to reimburse the value of that part or product.
5. If a replacement part is unavailable, South Shore Furniture's liability to the buyer will not exceed the production cost of the part in question.
6. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from commercial use, intentional damage, negligence, abuse, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines on our web site (FAQ section) and assembly guide.
7. This warranty is only valid on condition that South Shore Furniture can reserve the right to verify the basis of any request, and also to see the original buyer proof of purchase.
8. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S., Mexico, Puerto Rico and Bermuda.
9. This warranty defines the limits of South Shore Furniture's liability, and entitles the original buyer to specific rights. Any warranty defined by law in your state/province is limited to a period of 5 years. If the law in your state/province prohibits this restriction, then it does not apply.
10. South Shore Furniture does not give reimbursements for defective furniture, but will replace it with an item of equivalent value.
1. 10 year warranty for the structure and 5 years warranty for the slipcover.
1. We offer a 1-year quality guarantee, from the date of purchase, to the original buyer. This guarantee covers defects in workmanship and materials.
2. The word defective, as used in this guarantee, is defined as any imperfection that may impair the intended use of the product.
3. This guarantee only applies under conditions of normal household use. It does not cover defects resulting from commercial use, intentional damage, negligence, abuse, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that is not in compliance with the guidelines on our website.
4. To honor this guarantee, South Shore Furniture reserves the right to verify the grounds of any request and to ask for the original buyer’s proof of purchase.
5. This guarantee is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A., Mexico, Puerto Rico, and Bermuda.
6. South Shore Furniture will not reimburse the cost of a defective item, but will replace it with an item of equivalent value.
Changed your mind? Not satisfied with your purchase?
If you are not completely satisfied with a non-furniture item you purchased, please contact us within 30 days of delivery to arrange for the exchange of, or a refund on, your unused item. We will send a courier over to take the item from your home. A return shipping fee equal to 15% of the cost of the items returned will be charged. South Shore Furniture reserves the right to refuse a return or an exchange anytime.
We do not accept:
1. Returns unless the item is unused and in its original packaging.
2. Returns or exchanges on bedding (comforters, duvet covers, coverlets, bedsheets, pillows, duvets, and crib sets) that has been opened or used, or on any product that have been modified, altered or washed.
3. Returns on any mattress or stuffed/upholstered products without a law label.