A practical headboard with an original design
Who said a headboard is just for looking good? Aside from looking attractive, this bookcase headboard is super functional. Your child can store items behind the door, or display trophies and decorative pieces in the open space. Both spaces have an adjustable shelf, so you can adapt your storage to your needs. And since it’s a sliding door, the items hidden behind it will be easy to access. Cord management holes have also been added on each side, so your kid can put down his phone or electronic devices and charge them without the cords being too visible. Finally, this headboard features an original two tone look and minimalist metal handles, which complete the whole in a very trendy way.
Easy to install
You won't have a problem pairing this headboard with your bed. It can be attached in just a few minutes, and an anchor kit is included to make your life easier.
All our products meets or exceeds North American safety standards and our packaging are tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment. This item is shipped in 1 box, make sure to have a friend with you. Assembly is required by 2 adults and tools are not included. If you have questions regarding this product or need assistance do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture 7 days support. You can reach customer support by phone at 1.800.290.0465 or you may chat with an agent live at: www.southshorefurniture.com. This product is made in North America with Laminated Particleboard. Bed, mattress, bedding and other accessories not included.
• BOOKCASE HEADBOARD: add some storage to your room with this headboard. Your little treasure can store some accessories behind the sliding door and keep them out of sight. He can also keep anything he wants close at hand in the open space. Both spaces have an adjustable shelf.
• TWO TONE LOOK: we love the sleek, trendy two tone look of this headboard, which goes wonderfully with the metal handles of this piece.
• THREAD HOLES: cord management holes have been added to each side. Your child can place his phone, or any other electronic device, on the headboard, to charge them without the wires being visible or getting tangled.
• ANCHOR KIT INCLUDED: this product comes with an anchor kit, so you can quickly attach this headboard to your bed frame.
• CLEAN WITH A DRY CLOTH
43.25" (W) x 9" (D) x 40.25" (H), 46 Pounds
Box #1 dimensions:
53" (L) x 15.5" (W) x 4.75" (H) 51 Pounds
1. South Shore Furniture provides the original buyer with a warranty covering defects on furniture parts and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase for products manufactured by South Shore.
2. The word defect as used in this warranty is defined as any imperfection that may impair the use of the product for which it was intended.
3. This warranty is strictly limited to the repair or replacement of defective components and parts. This warranty excludes all other direct or indirect charges and expenses according to the limit permitted by law in your state/province.
4. In the event South Shore Furniture can not replace a part its responsibility can not exceed the value or cost of production of that part or the replacement retail value of the defective item, the choice is up to South Shore.
5. This warranty only applies under conditions of normal domestic use. It does not cover defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence, abuse, commercial use, product modification, accidents, exposure to the elements, or maintenance that does not comply with the guidelines in the assembly guide.
6. When applying this warranty South Shore Furniture reserves the right to ask for the proof of purchase of the original buyer.
7. This warranty is only valid on purchases made at authorized South Shore Furniture retailers in Canada, the U.S.A. and Mexico.
From the same collection
Here are few articles we have selected for you
Bazaarvoice SAP Hybris Integration Version 2.8.0