Looking for a unique, low cost headboard? Why not make one yourself? Follow this simple tutorial to add some personality to your decor.
1. Cut the panel to the size you want – just use the bed frame to figure out the width. What about the height? That depends on the look you want. To add a touch of “wow,” we suggest you go for a tall – more imposing – headboard.
2. Unroll the cotton onto the board, leaving a little extra on all four sides. Put down several layers for a more comfortable headboard.
3. Staple the cotton to the wood panel.
4. Spread the fabric over the cotton and cut off the excess on each side, leaving 2-3” (5‑8 cm) all around.
5. Staple the fabric to the back of the panel. When you get to the corners, wrap it tightly around – just as you would for a gift.
6. Attach the headboard to the wall.
To create this decor: